Effective Date: May - 2020
2. Your AcknowledgmentBy using this website and its services, in addition to our Terms of Service, you agree to our collection, use, and disclosure practices and other activities as described in this Policy. If you do not agree and consent, discontinue use of this website and services provide by this website.
3. Cut to the ChaseWe collect anonymous statistics about you and your visit to our website. We use these statistics to provide better direct service to each member. If you sign up with us, we take strive to keep your information safe and we will never share it with other parties without your permission. We never share your data with third parties except when it is required to deliver our own services.
4. Sign UpDuring our registering process, we will gather several information for demographic use. Here is the information we are asking for:
5. Cookies, collection, usageCookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies may be a session ID cookie or tracking cookie. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate the Site and expire when you close your browser. Tracking cookies help in understanding how you use the Site, and remain longer. The Site may associate some or all of these types of cookies with your devices. Cookies may remain on your device for extended periods of time.
6. Analytics TrackingWe measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site. The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better. You can learn all about Google Analytics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Analytics or opt out if you wish (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
8. Third-party linksThis Site have included links for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
10. Sweepstakes, Contests, PromotionsWe may offer sweepstakes, contests, surveys, and other promotions, collectively called “Sweepstake”, sponsored or offered by third parties that may require submitting Personal Information. If you voluntarily choose to enter a Sweepstake, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering, you agree to the official rules that govern that Sweepstake, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name and/or in advertising or marketing materials.
11. California Privacy LawExempt from California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and “Shine The Light” Statute. We are not one of the big companies (cheers!).
12. EU Law (GDPR)Along with all the policies stated above, in compliance with EU Law pertaining to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have added option for you to download your data, deactivate your account, and delete your account.
13. SecurityWe strive to use commercially purchased SSL to provide a secure and save website for our members. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security since no method of transmission over the internet or storage of information is 100% secure.