Welcome to AviFlight.com – GAToday, LLC’s Term of Service and Conditions. In this Term, AviFlight.com is referred to as “We”, “Site”, “Website”.
1. Acceptance the Use of This Site’s Terms and ConditionsYour access to and use of this Site is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Site, you are fully accepting the terms and conditions contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site.
2. AdviceThe contents of this Site do not constitute advice and should not rely upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. This Site is for Entertainment Only. You are not to use this Site for Navigation, Flight Planning, Official Resources, and/or Guidance based on ours or contributors’ tips and opinions to conduct flight or maintenance of an aircraft. Please always use official documents when conducting such activities. Always consult with FAA-certified instructor or FAA certified A&P before use any information discussed on this Website. We are not liable for any damages to your personal property or injury as a result of using this Website.
3. Change of UseThis Site reserves the right to:
4. Submitted Content4.1 - We want this Site to be a great platform to share our passion for aviation. Therefore, Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to move, edit, or delete any submitted materials based on evaluation and moderation of the Site.
5. Your Conduct5.1 - Aviation is a professional industry that requires professional individuals. Please treat others as you want to be treated. Disagreement and challenge each other’s ideas are what help advances society; however, it should be done with discretion, courtesy, and politeness. This Site takes trolling seriously and classifies such act as being unprofessional. This Site reserve the rights to temporary ban account or delete account permanently based on reports received and conduct an internal review.
6. Payment6.1 - This website offers several products/services that require processing payment. This Website does not handle payments for these products/services directly but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor to process all aspects of the payment. Any payment issues or disputes should be resolved directly with the payment processor. The Site will process your request (typically automatic) upon successful payment.
7. Links to Third-Party WebsitesThis Site may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
8. Copyright8.1 - All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to this Site or otherwise used by this Site as permitted by law.
9. Termination of AccountWe will be saddened to see you go but if you wish to terminate your account with us, you may simply discontinue using the Website. Another option is for you to navigate to your profile information and scroll to the bottom to click on “delete my account”. Warning! This option will permanently remove your account and all the information tied to the account. If you wish to take a break from the website, please use the option “deactivate my account”.
10. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability10.1 - The Site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
11. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold this Site and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against this Site arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site. This Site is for Entertainment Only. You are not to use this Site for Navigation, Flight Planning, Official Resources, and/or Guidance based on ours or contributors’ tips and opinions to conduct flight or maintenance of an aircraft. Please always use official documents when conducting such activity.
12. SeveranceIf any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.